Detailed specification continued:
Check the instruction Manual for a detailed instruction about the engine mounting etc.
- High quality Balsa and Plywood material used
- Light weight and state of the art construction
- Designed for gasoline and electric power conversion.
- Carbon accessories: main and tail gear
- Includes Carbon Fiber reinforcement to strengthen landing gear.
- Delivers precision and fresstyle 3D performance like few aircraft in its size class.
- Accurate scale outline and appearance
Removable wings, stabs, rudder, easy to assemble, the wing panels attach quickly to the fuselage.
- The fiberglass cowl and wheel pants painted - add to the scale-like looks.
- Removable hatch on fuselage for easy access into the plane and change accessories
- Hand painted pilots
- Minimal assembly & finishing required
All Seagull models are genuine ARF products and are very easy for the R/C modeller to finish and to prepare for radio controlled flight.
The models support both gas as well as electric engines.
Seagull Models is specialized in designing and manufacturing Almost-Ready-To-Fly (ARF) R/C model aircrafts since 1998.
Today, Seagull Models has become one of the largest and most experienced R/C model aircraft manufacturers in the World.
All our premium models feature lightweight balsa and balsa plywood construction and individually-applied iron-on covering using genuine Oracover polyester film and a high standard quality of accessories.
Seagull Models has invested heavily in state-of-the-art laser-cutting machines and CNC machines and manufacturing facilities to optimise and improve every aspect of model aircraft design and production.
Seagull models has implemented strict quality control at every manufacturing step to ensure that all kits are built to the finest standards possible.