Kill switch documentation: kill_switch_manual
- Includes a remote mountable bright LED to indicate ignition arming status
- Fiber-Optic coupled input / output
- PIC12F675 Controller
- Li-Po / Li-Ion / A123 / Ni-Cd / Ni-Mh Input
- Up to 20Volt / 16Amp MOSFET output
- Low 3V to 3Amp output
- Less than 150mV Voltage drop
- 100% Surface Mount Technology
- Heavy Gauge Wires, Universal Connectors
- Small and Lightweight (8grams)
- Reverse Battery Input Protection
- Transmitter or Receiver shutdown automatically kills the engine
Fiber-optically coupled to isolate your ignition system from your radio system which means no interference between ignition and receiver!
Plugs directly into a spare Rx channel.
A must-have safety device for any gas powered plane
Safely kill the engine anytime - on the ground, in the air.