Centralbox 200 (incl. 2x RSAT2 + RC Switch)
The Central Box 200 is a switchboard designed for the complete management of servos in a model with an emphasis on safety. The Central Box has a unique design that provides overload protection at each servo output. The Central Box can manage two batteries and fully supports the JETI EX telemetry system. Up to two receivers with serial (PPM, EX Bus) output can be connected to the Central Box. With JETI DC/DS transmitter, the full potential of the Central Box can be used, such as an easy way to configure the Central Box, EX telemetry, and very fast servo response.
Central Box 200 supports up to 15 protected servo outputs, two battery inputs and incorporates possibility to connect an RC or magnetic switch.
The 2 RSAT2 receivers will be connected to the Central Box 200 to increase the reliability.
The ON/OFF control is managed by the RC Switch module. This is a remote controlled switch which can be activated by the transmitter. No need for a physical and visible switch at the outside of the model.
A very save switch mechanism which prevents accidental and unwanted "off" due to vibration or a defective mechanical switch.
Centralbox 200 including 2x Rsat2 and the RC Switch. With the TX of the JETI DC/DS series you are able to switch your model ON/OFF directly without touching your model.
- Supply Voltage: 3.5 - 15V
- Recommended battery (number / type) 2-3 or 4-10 LiXX NiXX
- Max current: 90A peak / 10A continuously
- Intelligent switch without voltage regulation
- Up to 15 fully programmable servo outputs
- Each output is individually configurable (channel assignment, trim, reverse, ATV)
- Overload protection on each channel, each servo output is protected by a resettable fuse
in the case of short circuit the power from the power supply is disconnected at these servo output
- 2x input for connecting receivers with serial (JETI EX Bus) or PPM output
- Up to 3x input for Duplex EX telemetry sensors
- Input for magnetic switch or RC switch
- MPX battery input connectors: 2x
- 100Hz mode of servo outputs (10ms period)
- Telemetry readings: consumed capacity, voltage, current and power of the receiver battery failure
- Quiescent current / power-off mode [uA] 120
- Firmware updates by user
- Suitable for use with high voltage (HV) servos
- Operating temperature [° C] - 20 to +75
- Weight [g] 30
- Size [mm] 62x38x16