1. Contains PIC16f628a microcontroller
2. Does not need seperate battery, powered from the ignition
3. Standard FUTABA plug(Black-Negative Red-Positive and White-Signal)
4. Using high-brightness LED display
5. Input voltage range:3.5V-8.4V
6. Current consumption 25mA-60mA
7. Mini tachometer indicates up to 30000 rpm
8. Actual RPM= Display Digital *10
9. Body Size: 41mm L x 17mm W x 12mm H
10.Window Size: 30mm L x 15mm H
1.Connect the Y wire between the HALL sensor and the ignition.
2.Connect the tachometer plug to the other end of the Y wire.
3.Connect the power supply to the ignition and the tachometer will display the rpm / 10.